It’s been a while I create new post.
This time I want to promote my android application :
Spy Camera OS (Open Source)
Everyone at one time will want to capture image without anyone notice it.
It’s an open source project which make me learn deeper about what I can do with camera in android and various device compatibility issues.
I’m thinking to write related Android camera utilization related to this application.
Features (version 0.1.0):
- Small size application
- Full/max camera resolution
- Fast capture
- Back/front camera
- Auto shot with delay setting
- Face detection auto shot
- Black screen (touch to capture)
- Pinch to zoom
- Hide/show folder on Gallery
- Video Recording (New & Experimental)
- Save to internal/external storage
AB Slide Puzzle is a new slide puzzle game for Android, you can find it here:
Finally I got some spare time to make new article on my blog
One of the easy way to monetize our Android application is by adding ads.
This tutorial will give basic explanation about how to add AdMob ads to Android Application.
- AdMob SDK (https://developers.google.com/mobile-ads-sdk/download)
- Your favorites IDE (I use Eclipse for this tutorial) for IDE
*Root-ed Android is required
This guide will help you to install J2ME emulator on your Android (mine is Gingerbread).
Case 1 : You have CMW (ClockWorldMod) installed.
- Copy Jbed_cmw.zip to your phone (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45924042/jbed/Jbed_cmw.zip)
- Go to CMW recovery mode
- Flash the zip
Case 2 : Manual (I haven’t tested it – Do it with your own risk :p )
- Copy Jbed.apk (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45924042/jbed/Jbed.apk) to /system/app
- Copy libjbedvm.so (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45924042/jbed/libjbedvm.so) to /system/lib
- Reboot your android
After success installation you will see application “java” it can scan your sdcard for JAD & JAR file.
Today suddenly when I want to download an application from my Android tablet, I receiving this error : “Error Downloading xyzxyz. There is insufficient space on the device.”
It’s only displaying the error on downloading application with big size.
After browsing around, I found out that the cache folder (that I assume used by the market) is using small partition (around 20mb in my case).